Sunday, October 4, 2015

Suite 269 by Christine Zolendz

Suite 269

Leave your inhibitions at the door and make your fantasies come true.

Three weeks.

No rules.
Any fantasy.
Anything goes.

Lexa Novak would like nothing better than to let go and finally experience it all, so when the opportunity arises to just do that, she can't refuse—won't refuse.

But what happens when your fantasies become your realities?
Find out when you enter Suite 269.






First I need to say that I did not read the blurb. At. All. 
I heard Christine wrote a new book and it was a little on the naughty side. 
Christine? 
Naughty? 
I'm in!!
I loved it!

This was a different take on an office romance.
It was laugh out loud funny mixed with naughty sexiness. 
When I say naughty.. I mean hot as hell!



Lexa wants it all, but is just too insecure to ask for it.
She's been burned in the worst way imaginable, and what better way to make her forget, than a romp with a sexy new man?
And Holy Shit is he hot!

She's the entire package, yet she just doesn't see it.

I love her! 
She may be soft spoken in the bedroom, but she's headstrong, smart, spunky and fun. 
Her quirks and verbal diarrhea had me laughing out loud!

"We are a group of unsatisfied liars.... But let me tell you the truth about women.We want to be completely and utterly cherished but at the same time treated like our inner whores. The secret is that we don't want to ever talk about it. We want you to just know. So not only are we liars, we're a bunch of crazy ass bitches."

When she's offered a chance to have all her fantasies come to life.. she jumps in head first!

"Enjoy your pleasure. It's okay to like it. To want it."

What woman doesn't want every one of her fantasies fulfilled? Anyone? Anyone?
And OMG does he fill her! 
I mean, fulfill her. 
Fantasies. 
Fulfill her fantasies!

"Turn around and bend over."

Smokin' hot!!

This was quite the entertaining read. 
It was very funny, sweet and so damn sexy!  

A must read!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...