Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy Cherry


The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2)



Blurb

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

Logan Francis Silverstone was the complete opposite of me. I danced while he stood still. He was quiet, and I was always running my mouth. He struggled to find a smile while I refused to frown. 

The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn’t look away.

We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.

Until the day I lost him. I threw us away with one hasty decision—a decision that changed us forever.

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too. 

***

Book #2 in the Romance Elements Series.


My Review




Brittainy has done it again. 

She never ceases to amaze me, nor does she know how to write a book that doesn't bring me to tears!




This story broke my heart more than once. 

It was full of sweet, young love, at the same time filled with agony and heartbreak. 

Poor Lo. 

I can't count the amount of times I cried for him.


She came from a lifestyle where fancy dinners were normal, I came from a world where dinner wasn’t always available.


Ugh... the parts from Lo's childhood killed me!!!




No words I have will do justice to this book. It was equally beautiful as it was gut-wrenching.

This story is jam-packed with love, friendship, hardship, pain, agony, desperation, hope...
it's a must read for sure!!!


“One day at a time. That’s all it takes to get through anything. Don’t think too much about the future or keep your brain running on the past treadmill—just stay in the now. Be here now. That’s the best way to live life. In the moment. One day at a time.”

Amazon US / UK





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...