Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Caged: Takedown Teague (Caged #1) by Shay Savage

Caged: Takedown Teague (Caged, #1)



This is not made for TV. This is the raw, brutal underground of no-holds-barred combat. Inside the cage there is nothing but me and the pain I inflict on those who dare enter. In the cage, I never have to worry about anyone but myself. Yet, when she began standing outside of the cage, everything changed. I was no longer fighting for the money or the glory – I was fighting for her. 







This one started off a little dark, seedy and a bit creepy. 
At least, that's the vibe I got.

Liam obviously has a past he's run from. 
He's a fighter, he needs it, he craves it. He has nothing else.

Enter Tria. 
Sweet, innocent and gorgeous.
She adds a little excitement into his life. 
Something he didn't know he was missing.
Now the story's turns funny, sexy and sweet.

The fighting is still there, the intrigue is still there, 
but I loved their relationship and their progression of friendship.

Liam's thoughts were hilarious! 
And all the names he called her bag had me laughing out loud!

Godzilla's Clutch Purse
Thor's Tote
Gorilla Gucci

There are some twists and turns, a little secret that leaves you saying Whaa??
And then BAM! Like a punch to the head, you're left with a cliffy!!!

This was a fast paced read that I finished in one sitting. Funny and entertaining. Love Liam's over protectiveness. 

I also really enjoy Shay's thoughts on the male perspective. She knows how to think like a man!

Bring on Trapped. I need more Liam and Tria!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...