Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Flawed Love by Bella Jewel





BLURB
Rainer Torrence is everything I could have wanted in my life and more.
He became my best friend when I was Thirteen years old.
From then on, we were inseparable. He was my first love and my first heartbreak.
But I always thought it was forever.
Until his Father died and things went bad.
Then suddenly, he disappeared.

Ten years and I didn’t see or hear from him.

Then came the call I’d be praying for– he was back in town.
Only the man I remembered is not him.
This man is quiet, deadly, and so incredibly beautiful.
He also doesn’t remember me.
He looks into my eyes, and he sees nothing.

Nothing.

So, I let him believe I’m just a girl that walked into his bar.
I let him believe I’m just a friend.
I let him use me on the cold, dark nights.
I let him believe that I am as emotionless about our relationship as he is.
I just let the secret go on and on.

But all secrets have an end, don’t they?


REVIEW



I loved it!!!


Ok, let me start off by saying, this was my first ever read by Bella Jewel. 
I always get Bella Jewel, Belle Aurora and Aurora Rose Reynolds mixed up! It's crazy, but I do. I always think, yeah, I've read her books before.. but when I looked into it, no, no I haven't!!
WHY? Why have I not read any of her work yet? This ends now!!
Or should I say, this begins now!!!

Best friends, tragedy, hurt, loss, secrets and sex!

What would you do if your one true love just up and disappeared? The only boy you opened your heart to, who protected and cared for you. 
That was Rainer for Amalie.

Amalie was insecure, young and inexperienced. You could call her an ugly duckling.. or was that just her perception of herself?

Rainer was a brooding bad boy. He was gorgeous. And he was her best friend.
One day he was gone, never to be heard from again.

I devoured this book! I started it this morning and was finished by mid afternoon! There was sadness, love, pain and heart ache. As well as some sexy hotness and oh so yummy Rainer. I mean, dayum!


Where had he been? What had happened and why didn't he recognize his best friend?
Ugh, the angst!

I don't always enjoy books that go from past to present, I just want to get to the good stuff and know what's happening!!! BUT, I  really did here. 

I enjoyed the supporting characters as well and am anxious to not only read on about Raide, but also backtrack and read about Max and Belle in Flawed Heart!
(I'm ass-backwards, I know)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...