Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse, #3) by Sawyer Bennett

Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse, #3)

Rand Bishop’s dreams of Olympic gold were shattered years ago but he’s left that all behind, settling into a new career and lifestyle that would make any man jealous. While he may not be competitively racing down the ski slopes anymore, he’s just as happy getting his rocks off as a Fantasy Maker for The Silo. 

He’s good at what he does. 
Damn good. 

But while life couldn’t be better for Rand, it seems to be falling apart for Catherine Lyons Vaughn, the dark haired, brown-eyed beauty that has captivated an entire sex club. 

Having spent years degrading herself on her husband’s whim and now left destitute after his death, Catherine has hit rock bottom. With nothing but her body to peddle, Catherine is merely trying to figure out how to survive in a harsh, cruel world. Lucky for her, Rand has taken her under his tattooed wing, and he’s determined to give her a safe life where she can be the woman she was always meant to be. 

Now all Catherine has to do is believe she deserves the chance.






Wicked is exactly right... there's so much wicked naughtiness going on in this series. 
Everyone sleeps with everyone! Sometimes at the same time!
The Silo is about living out your fantasies, and some people have crazy ones. 

I'm not too sure how I feel about this one. I know I'm in the minority, but what can you do?
Everything's not for everyone.
At 40% I stopped and contemplated DNFing. I wrote down some feelings, pretty much how much I loved Rand, but that I just wasn't feeling it. I felt it was too much too soon.

I didn't get the warm and fuzzies with Cat. Yes, she's been through a lot. I mean damn. Could you pile anymore onto this poor girl?? 
I know she was supposed to get my sympathy and all, but, I don't know, I never really connected with her or felt for her. 

 Rand, on the other hand.... hot damn!!



A sweet, gentlemanly night in shining armor, tats, piercings, ex-Olympian, knows how to service a woman and put her first... also enjoys a little M/M action on the side.. among so much other action in the Silo... 

Okay, hang on... we must go back to that for a moment...  like I said, I wasn't truly feeling their connection or what was going on, but I decided to keep going. 

Thank the holy heavens that I kept going if for no other reason that this one. 
I swear to you, the menage scene that took place.... 



BRAVO, Ms. Bennett!!!
That was one of the hottest damn scenes I have ever experienced... I mean read!!! 


 Wicked Need was sexy, yes... it was hot, yes... it had some mystery and angst... but when it comes down to it, for me I needed more. More connection and more lovey dovey feeling, maybe?

Amazon US / UK






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...