Monday, September 7, 2015

Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre

HD EBOOK FOR WEB 

Blurb

Cole Masten. 
Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. 
Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town. 

Summer Jenkins. 
That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. 
I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year. 
We were from different worlds. 
Our lives shouldn’t have collided. 

But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. 
And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him. 
From the start, I knew he was trouble. 
For our town. 
And for me. 
Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract.     



My Review



This was my first read by Alessandra Torre and I absolutely loved it! 
Sole!

Sweet, Southern hospitality meets cocky, arrogant Hollywood! 

Match made in heaven!

I adored Summer. She's a spunky, feisty Southern Belle. 
Cole is the epitome of arrogance. AKA Hollywood Asshole!

"A man doesn't drink sparkling water; he chugs tap water from a hose after changing his oil."

With Summer's antics, her relationship with Ben and other moments you need to experience for yourself, I was constantly laughing out loud. 
Cole and Summer's initial meeting is hilarious. It's where you get a good glimpse at the real Summer; good ole fashion apple crumble serving hostess on the outside, sassy mouthed ass kicker on the inside! 
She's real. 


Their chemistry was undeniable, even with the love/hate, hot/cold relationship they had going on. 

"His smell. I could make potpourri out of it and become a millionaire."

There were also moments of utter hotness!!

"I won't stop until my mouth is imprinted on your mind and your taste is my fucking middle name."


The story was told in alternating chapters between first person with Summer's pov and third person with Cole's. 

It was overall sweet and easy going with added heat and electricity. 
I really did love the way it was told. 
It was the perfect Saturday read, and yes, I sat and read this book in one sitting!

 I didn't want it to end. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...