Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sins of Sevin by Penelope Ward


Blurb


What happens when the one you want is the only one you can't have?

My name is Sevin.

Homeschooled and sheltered by my ultra-religious family, I was always taught that lust was a sin.

Elle was the girl who'd been carefully chosen for me.

After a long-distance courtship, I'd be moving into her family's guesthouse so that we could get to know each other in the months before the wedding.

Boundaries were set: no inappropriate touching, no kissing, no sex before marriage.

I'd accepted those rules and my fate.

Until I met the one I wanted to sin with.

That was when restraint became a problem...especially since THE ONE wasn't Elle.

It was her sister, Evangeline.

You know what they say about best laid plans.

My name is Sevin, and I have sinned.

**Told in alternating points of view, Sins of Sevin is a full-length standalone novel. Contains graphic sexual content and harsh language. Only appropriate for adult readers age 18+.



My Review
"You're my truth. Everything else is a lie."

OH MY GOD!!!! 
What an emotional story! My words won't do it justice.
The book took turns I wasn't expecting, had me gasping through my tears!!
Forbidden, sweet, agonizing, sexy and so incredibly emotional!

I think it's the best of Penelope's books so far!!!


I was left in tears! Good tears, but tears nonetheless. 
Unconditional love should be the name of this book, it's definitely the theme! 
What would you do for the ones you love? What would you give up?
Agonizing decisions were made and my heart broke on more than one occasion.

"Sometimes, we don't get over painful things, we just learn to live with them."

I don't want to frighten anyone away with all my blubbering because this is a must read in every way. There's laughter and friendship. There's chemistry and steam. You want it, you got it! An absolutely well rounded, perfect in every way read!

"This was the one man my mind knew it could never fall for, and yet my heart had other ideas."


Vulnerability. Heartache. Intensity. Loss.

Amazon US / UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...