Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Carolina Book Fest 2015~ Charlotte, NC


I had a great time at this signing! 
I made new friends, met new authors, saw favorite authors once again and was able to catch up with old friends!
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Beth Flynn, who is an absolute sweetheart and Heather C. Leigh, who I now have a girl-crush on! 
Unfortunately, I did not take as many pictures as I had planned on taking! Shame on me. Oh well, there's always next time!!



 Friday night before the signing. 
Cover Me, Darling's Marisa Shor, Shannon Lynne, Rachael Duncan
and Alexis Noelle



My coveted Beth Flynn goodies, including blue bandanas!! #teamgrizz



Here are the books I took with me!


 Beth Flynn's table!



The lady herself... Beth Flynn!!! Such a sweetheart!


 The always smiling and amazing M. Leighton!



My new obsessions!! But don't tell her that. She'll think I'm a stalker!





The awesome Alexis Noelle!



My BOO Rachael Duncan



And this is what I left there with! 

No, no, they're not all mine! This is our Bookaholic Girls' haul! There's a little something for everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...