Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Released (Caged #3) by Shay Savage



Oblivion is a sweet, sweet place.

No pain. No disturbing thoughts of the past.

No guilt from my recent actions.

Deep down, there is still a part of me that knows how screwed up I am.

I don’t see a way out, not now.

Tria’s gone, and the possibility of her forgiving me in my current state is exactly zero.

I know I have to pull myself together, accept my responsibilities, and try to make amends, but I have no idea where to start.

No job. No apartment.

I’m living on the streets with the other junkies.

As little as I had to offer Tria before, I have nothing to give her now.

The only way out is to come clean and tell Tria the truth about my past, but the idea of reliving the memories is so painful, I can’t think about it long enough to figure out a solution.

I’ve hit rock bottom, and I don’t even know which way is up any more.








The conclusion of the Caged trilogy! 
Please be advised that books 1 and 2 must be read first!

Rock bottom! 
That is exactly where we find Liam in the beginning of this book. 
He's lost it all. 




This book is about taking responsibility, forgiveness, and acceptance.

There is some laughter, there's definitely hotness, but this one is more of an intense emotional journey with Liam having come full circle.
The most important fight of his life is right now, fighting his past and fighting for his future.

I got a bit teary eyed, I won't lie! Liam's struggle with addiction and his terrible past was heartbreaking. 


"You can't change the past.. You have to find a way to push forward."


There's also a big emphasis on family, love and ultimately happiness.
It was very endearing and sweet to finally get to see a much more vulnerable Liam. 
He definitely shows his softer side in the end.


Takedown (Book One) 

Trapped (Book Two) 

Released (Book Three)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...