Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Trapped (Caged, #2) by Shay Savage



Bizarre rituals on a remote island in Maine.
My crazy neighbor lying naked in the produce section of a grocery store.
The sting of a knife as it slices through my flesh.
Now I know why they say life is never easy.
The soft touch of Tria’s hand against my chest is the only thing that keeps me going, but there are consequences. As a fighter, I should be able to deal with anything life throws at me, but there is one circumstance I simply can’t handle.
I only have one coping mechanism: a tube around my arm and a needle in my vein.




In book 1 we meet Liam and Tria. They form an unlikely friendship and eventually it turns into more, but we're left with questions...

Book 2 picks up right were 1 left off and thank goodness for that, because we were left with a glimpse into Tria's very bizarre world! 
There's no other way to explain it!

Although this one has many of the same qualities as the first, it took a bit of a turn and has quite a different feel to it.

Bizarro world is explained and understood a bit more. Tria grew up quite unconventionally and it takes a bit of getting used to. I feel I can understand her a bit better now.

Like the first book, I was laughing out loud!
Poor Liam has the patience of a saint! Well, when it comes to Tria anyway.

"I felt like the Count from Sesame Street- "Four! Four days before you can have sex! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

There's also sexy and sweet. 
Liam is a completely different person with Tria. He's attentive, kind and caring... nothing at all like Takedown Teague!
This time we also get a little more intimacy between these two... and by that I mean down right naughty!!!! And it was a long time coming! 



Finally, we're awarded a look into Liam's world, the little bit he allows us to see. He's angry, violent and just plain broken!
It's obvious he's been traumatized and although Tria seems to be the only thing that has been able to help calm him, she may not be enough!
Like a punch to the gut... this one ends on a cliffy.
A hold your breath, what the hell were you thinking, cliffy!
And I can not wait for the conclusion!!! 


AMAZON LINKS
Caged: Takedown Teague http://amzn.to/1MH1MPs
Trapped (Caged, #2) http://amzn.to/1SW3SdW
Released (Caged, #3) http://amzn.to/1KLTyq3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...