Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hopeless Vows by Rachael Duncan

Hopeless Vows


It was a modern take on an arranged marriage that was supposed to lead to my happily ever after. The rules were simple: 



1. Marry a complete stranger chosen for you by professionals.

2. Live together as man and wife for eight weeks while cameras record your every move.

3. Make a decision to stay together or get a divorce.

Call me crazy, but I had complete faith in the process, until I saw who was waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

Austin James has never met me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know him. With no other choice, I say my vows and pray I can make it through the next eight weeks. Then I’ll leave. What connects us is my best kept secret, and I’ll protect it at all costs even if that means walking away from the only person I’ve ever cared about.







Loved it!!! 
What a cool concept. Marry a complete stranger, not knowing anything about them until your wedding day?? What the what?
I was so intrigued by this blurb!!

Austin is hot, sexy and oh so charming.
I wouldn't mind finding him waiting for me at the end of the aisle!

Jillian is smart, beautiful, and a little closed off. But she decides to take a leap of faith. She wants to find love. She believes in happy ever after. 
Then she sees Austin!!! 
HOLY SH@#!!!



This story is sweet, funny and sexy. There's also an underlying element of mystery. You know Jillian is hiding something, but then again, you get so wrapped up in their whirlwind romance that you forget about it... until it happens!!!
Bam!! The angst! 
I was holding my breath wondering what the hell just happened?? 

And the tears!  
Yes, Rachael had me crying! 
It was heartbreaking! A couple of times, actually!

Overall, it was awesome. This story is different. A reality show with a twist!

Must read!!

Amazon US / UK






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...