Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Specimen by Shay Savage


Specimen




I awaken in a laboratory.
I don’t know who I am. 
I’m inexplicably drawn to the doctor who cares for me. She tells me I’ve been altered, that I’m stronger and faster, that I’ll be a key component in a war between corporations. She says I volunteered for this. She says I volunteered to be transformed, but I have no way of knowing if what she says is true. 
Something isn’t right. My memories have been taken, wiped clean, but dreams begin to slip into my conscious mind. I can’t let anyone know when that happens, or they’ll remove my memories again. Somewhere inside of me, I know I need to remember something important. 
I’m fighting a war I don’t understand, and the one woman I rely on can’t be trusted.








Wow!


Sexy, intriguing, unique, mixed in with action and a bit of mind-fuck!!!
Bravo, Shay Savage! I wasn't expecting that!!


This book had me so enthralled. I couldn't put it down.

Sten is strong, beautiful, super protective, and lives in a lab! What?

He's poked and prodded, and pretty much treated as a science experiment!

But that's just scratching the surface of this book!!


There was some naughty, delicious parts, some emotional times, making me feel so sad for Sten, and a whole lot of wtf???


That was one hell of a ride!

Absolute must read!!


Amazon US/ UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...