Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Spencer Cohen Series, book 1 by N.R. Walker

Spencer Cohen, Book 1 (The Spencer Cohen Series, #1)


BLURB

Spencer Cohen is the guy who gets answers to relationship questions. Playing the role of the new lover, his job is to make his client’s ex realise one of two things: he doesn’t want to break up or he really does. Either way, his client gets answers.

The ex would either apologize and beg, or turn and walk. But in the end, Spencer’s client won. If he wanted his ex back and got him, it was great. If the guy walked away, then as hard it was for the client, he knew it was over. Regardless of the outcome, Spencer’s work was done.


Andrew Landon’s ex left him without so much as an explanation. But his sister can’t stand to see him miserable, so, much to Andrew’s dismay, they hire Spencer to be Andrew’s new boyfriend to get the ex back.


For Spencer, it is never personal. Merely a business transaction. No emotions, no strings, no complications.


Yeah right.


Even a blind man could see how this would end.



MY REVIEW




This is book 1, and just the beginning. 
Twas but a tease to reel me in!! And reel me in it did!

It was very cute, sweet and sexy!

I loved Spencer and his lumbersexual hipster vibe! He's an Aussie with an accent and a penchant for tea! 

I also loved Andrew, the quiet, sexy nerd!! He's the kind of guy you have to watch out for. (in a good way) 
On the exterior he's reserved, wears sweater vests... 
but get him comfortable and BAM!
I have a feeling there's a wild side in there, just waiting to come out!



These two fit perfectly together, both quirky in their own way.

I'm a sucker for sarcasm and sexual innuendos, and this book had all of it!

I have to be honest though, I didn't realize this was 1 of 3 when I started reading!! 
I know! 
Where was I?
My initial post-reading notes make sense to me now!
I had jotted down how much I loved it. How I loved their "getting to know you" phase. Also how there's no actual sex in the book. A tad of a let down at the time, but I get it now! 
This is just the beginning of their journey....
there's more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely can't wait to read the rest of this series!!!


Amazon US / UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...