Friday, May 8, 2015

Henry's End by Julie A. Richman







Dreams. 

I used to have them—before the nightmares started. 
I dreamed of nice guys, love…normalcy. 
Things like reading the Sunday paper in bed with my 
lover. 

But who needs dreams when your reality is filled with a string of faceless dominating men in uniform? Men that pack a thick bulge and are only too happy to satisfy my deviant sexual cravings. 

Me. That's who. 

And then HE walked through the door and shared with me, a total stranger, his intimate dream of love. Damn him for verbalizing every single detail of the dream I buried long ago.

And now I don’t know how I'm going to live without that dream. 
Or him.







Henry's End was my first read from Julie Richman. I went in blind, not knowing what to expect from this author, and I was quite surprised and pleased. I was also in tears!



Oh.. Henry!!! Oh my goodness, did I love him! What's not to love? He is beautiful, not only on the outside, but inside as well. 
He's friendly, funny and flirty.
But Henry will take you on one hell of a roller coaster ride. You better have your seat belt fastened... and your tissues at hand!!



There is so much love in this book, not only between lovers, but between friends and between soul mates! 

"We'll run through this."

There is also tragedy and pain. My heart shattered into pieces, more than once! At one point I had to actually stop reading, put my Kindle down and walk away! 


Then there are the laugh out loud funny moments! I love the easygoing playfulness of some of these characters. Plenty of funny one-liners, silly banter and flamboyant personalities. 
"Who was hotter- Brandon or Dylan? Was David really in the closet?"
And let's not forget the steam and hot naughty man love! Lots of it!

There is a lot to take in in this story. There are several main and secondary characters. Everything works amazingly well together, mind you, just be prepared for a lot going on!


After finishing the story, you're informed that several of these characters are from previous books. No need to panic if you haven't read them though, as I hadn't, because there was always an explanation of who they were and how they related to Henry. If you have read the previous books, then you should be very pleased to revisit these characters!


 I adored Henry, all of the characters, well, almost all, and this funny, tender and heartfelt story. It's definitely a must read!!




                  Amazon -  http://amzn.to/1E2BSNp
                     B&N - http://bit.ly/BNHenrysEnd
                 iBooks - http://bit.ly/HenrysEndiBooks
                    Kobo - http://bit.ly/KoboHenrysEnd
            Smashworlds - http://bit.ly/SWHenrysEnd











2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this review! A great representation of this amazing book! And your graphics are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...