Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tell Me You Love Me (Fire Me Up #1) by Julie Prestsater




Stay. Stay with me. Stay here. Stay close. Stay like this forever. Stay as happy as I am right here in your arms, always. 

* * *

All I’ve ever wanted was to be loved, but if this is what true love is…I’m not so sure I want it anymore. It also makes me wonder if any of my memories of our once happy marriage are even real. Maybe I just conjured up the fairy tale in my head because I wanted…no…needed it so much. Who the hell knows?

“Molly just called to remind you about your book club meeting this afternoon.” He turns away. “I told her you’ve never missed a meeting and I doubt today would be any different.”

The door shuts behind him before I let a smile creep across my lips. Instantly, the hurt from this morning flees my mind and I feel nothing but giddiness. I have a book club meeting today, and let’s just say it’s not your everyday book club. 

Sure, my husband may never truly love me again…but who needs love when you’re about to get an eyeful of hot firemen? 

* * *

Tell Me You Love Me is the first in a four-book series called Fire Me Up—a sweet romantic comedy series about a group of sassy neighborhood women who have a serious love for steamy romance novels and sexy firemen. Lucky for them the local firehouse is just a few steps away and is in no shortage of hot firefighters to fill their wild imaginations.






I don't like the new trend of authors making the heroine 'into books' or the hero having a huge library at his house... that just bugs me. I think it's stupid and overused. 

This story is NOT like that! 

Lizzy works at a library, she goes to book club, she fantasizes over book boyfriends, 
she's one of us!!
I really enjoyed the dynamic of her group of friends and their interactions with the hot firemen. 
Yes, I repeat.. HOT FIREMEN!



This book is sweet and easygoing, yet hits its objective spot on. 
Love yourself and if others don't love you for who you are and how you look... 
then they aren't worth your time!

Ryan is a sweetheart. He was raised right and this book will have you swooning for him!

Super cute, funny, quick and sweet read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...