Thursday, April 2, 2015

Broken Pieces (Broken Pieces #1) by Riley Hart





Can three broken pieces make a whole?

Josiah Evans is the orphan who lost both his parents. He’s sweet, shy, and all heart. He wants nothing more than to be loved.

Mateo Sanchez is the son of a gang leader. He’s seen it all, and never hesitates to do what needs to be done, no matter what it is.

Tristan Croft is the wealthy attorney who clawed his way up from the bottom to rule his own world. He’ll never depend on anyone but himself again.

Three men who couldn’t be more different…and yet, as their lives intersect they find an uncommon balance that calms the storms inside each of them, and ignites fires hotter than they ever thought imaginable.

Told uniquely in three parts and spanning over ten years, BROKEN PIECES is a journey of healing for three fragmented souls, finding love in the unlikeliest of places—
with each other.





"Maybe most things, the important things, don't really have to make sense. Maybe they just are"

Truly amazing read! I went through an array of emotions while reading this that it was overwhelming. 
I cried and I hurt, over and over. 
There was such sweetness, passion, love, pain and beauty!
Fantastic job Riley Hart!

"Emotions don't play by rules. That's what makes them so incredible."

Let me say that I sometimes find it hard to read menage books. When it's happening for fun, it's fine, I get it... but when it comes to matters of the heart, it makes me feel weird. It makes me cringe.
I don't know how to explain it. 
 This book had me feeling so much love, then came a point that I was also confused. How can you be in love with two people at once? How can you give yourself to two people at once? 
I didn't understand what was happening, I was sad and angry....but then it clicked. I got it. I figured it out. It all made sense.

"Nothing in this world was completely black and white. Right or wrong."


"We might be broken in so many ways, but together, we're whole."

Broken Pieces really surprised me. It wasn't what I was expecting. It was so much more, and it was amazing! A truly beautiful love story.






           Amazon









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...