Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Night Shift: Dirty Things Happen in the Dark





Summer in the Big Easy is hot. Inside Tulane Medical Center the temperature is on the rise.

A doctor nursing a broken heart. A wounded warrior with no interest in love. A single father finding the girl who got away. A combat nurse trying to adjust to civilian life. Two lost souls looking for love. A former detective looking for answers and an FBI agent who finds more than he bargains for.

            Desire. Lust. Excess. New Orleans will never be the same.


      Six never before released stories that will leave you breathless.



Dirty things happen in the dark.


                                         






Night Shift: Dirty Things Happen in the Dark is an Anthology of 6 new, short stories. Novellas! HOT novellas.

The definition of a novella is simple- A short novel or long short story.

My definition of a novella- An awesome story crunched for time, just giving you what you really want. Getting right down to the nitty gritty without all the page fillers of a regular sized novel! 
They’re quickies! 

To be honest, I purchased this Anthology for 2 reasons. The first and foremost being Kindle Alexander's Closet Confessions and second, it's for charity!


Like the novellas, my reviews of each will be short and sweet!

Closet Confessions by Kindle Alexander
I am a huge M/M fan and couldn't wait to get my hands on this! I loved it!! It was sweet, intriguing, turned passionate and hot!! Seven minutes in Heaven's got nothing on this closet! And I definitely wasn't expecting the plot twist!



Rebound by Chelle Bliss
First I must say that before this, I had not read anything by Chelle Bliss. Well, holy hell... I will definitely start now!! Love Love Loved it!
Talk about HOT!! Dirty, Sexy, Delicious and Damn!! I absolutely loved the writing, especially the witty and funny one liners. There was crazy chemistry and it was just a fun and oh so hot read!!


Off duty by Sawyer Bennett
A second chances story. First love torn apart by bigotry and fear. I enjoyed this sweet story about love and family. The characters although separated for years, seemed to never have lost the love they once had for each other. Sweet and definitely hot, with a profound message. #loveislove 


Healing Touch by Brenda Rothert
This was my first read by this author.
This one had me feeling like an episode of Gray's Anatomy! Sex between the doctors and nurses, gossip, friendship, lust! 
Sweet and shy Joss, gets to chatting it up with a fellow hospital worker who he himself seems shy and unassuming.. but is he? They both have pasts they're trying to get over and with the help of a little Magic 8 ball action, which was cute and funny.. things get a little steamy!! 


Swimming in Shadows by Eden Butler
This was my first read by this author.
Although this one had some steamy sexiness to it, the overall feeling I got from this story was mystery and loss. What's really going on and what's going to happen? I'm intrigued. I’m definitely interested in reading more from this author and more about Neil's story.


Wanting to Forget by Toni Aleo
Jordie. Hmm.. what can I say about Jordie? I’m actually a huge Toni Aleo fan, but I don’t think Jordie is the character for me.
His lifestyle and actions were just a tad raunchy and dare I say trashy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.. everyone loves a good threesome now and then.. but this particular novella turned me off. Smut just for smut's sake? BUT, it will absolutely not deter me from reading more from Toni Aleo in the future! (just no more Jordie)

Whether you read some, all six or just one, you won’t be disappointed.And, ALL proceeds go to charity! How can you beat that?



#LoveisLove #1click4charity













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...