Saturday, April 4, 2015

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes




Lou Clark knows lots of things. She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what keeps her sane.



Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that.

What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time. 





                                           




I will start by saying this is one of the books I read without reading one word of the synopsis. For that reason, I will not elaborate on the happenings of the story.

It came highly recommended as a must read that will have you bawling! Well, that's what I was in the mood for... and let me tell you... that is exactly what I got!!
Not only will it tug at your heartstrings, but it will rip them right out of your chest.




       


Lou is goofy and silly. She'll make you laugh. Will is a gorgeous adrenaline junkie. But... this is not your typical hot alpha male saves young distressed heroine.. although, in a way it actually is. Just not the way you're used to. Don't be afraid to cry. There's more to this story than just tears. It's about family, friendship, hope and love. This is a tale that will have you contemplating life, living in the now and never taking anything for granted ever again.


Me Before You has been on the forefront of my mind since the day I read it. I wept for months just remembering. I wept writing this review. As will you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...