Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Need (Need #1) by K.I. Lynn and N. Isabelle Blanco




Sometimes love happens at first sight, even when you're at an age where you can't comprehend what it means.

It was just a crush. They were only kids, after all. But what happens when that feeling never goes away? 



Brayden and Kira have been neighbors for years, and best friends since they met. They have a connection that is evident to many, and it’s haunted them their whole lives.


Teenage hormones rage, turning their friendship into something neither can handle. The attraction is carnal, all-consuming, and it seems like it’s only a matter of time before Brayden loses control. 

Everything slams to a halt when their single parents decide to get remarried . . . to each other. Bad decisions and broken friendships make living across the hall from the one person you want above all difficult. Luckily for Brayden, it’s only for a few months before he’s off to college in another state, leaving Kira to face high school alone.

Brayden tries to stay away, to forget her, but it’s an impossible task he fails at time and time again. Kira is morphing from a sexy teenager to an irresistible woman, one that knows what she wants and seems hell-bent on getting it.


As Kira’s eighteenth birthday approaches, Brayden has a decision to make. Does he keep running away from the thing he wants the most or does he run toward it? 
Is it possible to ever be happy without the one person you need?





"I'm Brayden, baby. The man you've been dreaming about your whole life. And I'm about to fucking show you why."



Part 1 of a 2 part series. 






INNOCENCE! LUST! FORBIDDEN! DIRTY! ANGST OVERLOAD! EMOTIONAL! 

I could not put this book down!

Need! Such an appropriate title and description of everything I felt. I needed them to be together. I needed them to submit to their feelings. I needed Brayden to be stronger! 
I NEED the next book!

Brayden meets Kira and her brother Ryan at a very young age. Their childhood friendship is sweet and touching. They have an instant, undeniable bond that only intensifies the older they get.




They bicker like brother and sister, or two people just really trying to hide their attraction. 
Kira is forbidden. He wants her with every fiber of his being and you feel it.. but he can’t have her. He’s mature enough to understand the repercussions  of what would happen should he give in.. yet he just can’t seem to help himself.
What happens when he gives in? Holy hell hot and dirty!!!


Some of the time Brayden's actions made me cringe and want to reach through my kindle and throttle him!! He tried so hard to be the level headed one, to do the right thing.. but his coping mechanism was killing me. I was even brought to tears at times!
The angst was killing me!



I have read K.I Lynn's Breach series, but this is the first I've read from  N. Isabelle Blanco. Their collaboration is amazing! I was blown away with this angsty forbidden story and all I can say is... I NEED the next book!!!


Arc received from author in exchange for honest review.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...